fish

Monday, May 2, 2011

I get by with a little help from my friends.

And in this case my friends being substantial sugar sources, namely being delicious Asian biscuits I picked up from the market yesterday. Hey, I need something to help me last throughout the nights. I'm just not going to think about the consequences my body will suffer by Friday if I pull four consecutive all nighters. Nope. I've got this. I will roll into school Friday half dressed, hair un-brushed, makeup smudged, and I will take this test like a champ.


Alright this is the last week I'm going to bitch and moan about this upcoming exam. Actually this is the last post I'll even mention it because frankly it's getting old. For me and most likely you. So enough of that TOM FOOLISHNESS.
A collage of some things I've been lusting over recently. Where else are you going to see a peter pan collar and grilled cheese sandwich in the same picture? Exactly.


So I'll just sit here and salivate over things that I will never have. You know just one of my favorite pastimes.

This song has been done to death but please if your a fan of instrumental (orchestra esque) music give this a listen.

MGMT; KIDS (Orchestra)


No comments:

Post a Comment