fish

Thursday, May 5, 2011

I'm in lesbians with you.

I don't even know what I'm doing with myself anymore. A year ago from today I probably never would have imagined that this is what my life was going to look like. Just lately I've been dealing with a lot of emotional and physical stress, which in turn has led me to make some pretty reckless/strange decisions. Misleading title is misleading, because no... this is not where I'm about to segue into how I've gone around kissing girls or how I've awakened my inner homosexuality. Well kind of. Consider this a dedication post to some of my favorite female singers, actresses, and youtubers. I just felt that there was more than enough radiance to spread around (on my blog, and in my pants...).

1. LIGHTS (Valerie Poxleitner)

Can I just be you already... Lights is the perfect female specimen.
She's clearly beautiful, extremely talented, and a genuinely sweet person. I saw Lights in concert last year, and was fortunate enough to meet her as well. 'Pix or it didn't happen' WELL BELIEVE ME, I'D SHOW YOU IF I DIDN'T LOOK LIKE I JUST CAME OUT OF A WINDSTORM and besides the picture's on my facebook which I so stealthily deactivated... Anyways back on topic. I like the fact that Lights has a naturally wonderful voice. I mean it's pretty rare these days for vocalists (male and female alike) to sound above decent let alone ridiculously god like while preforming live sans auto-tune. You can go bask in her effervescence
here and here.

2. Helena Bonham Carter

Oh Helena Bonham Carter... I love her. She's just so eccentric and dark. Something about her just emanates an "I don't give a F" personality, which I admire GREATLY. Helena's the perfect villain. Her roles in Sweeney Todd, Fight Club, and Harry Potter have won my heart.


3. Natalie Tran (CommunityChannel)

My sense of humor owes everything to this woman right here because without the discovery of communitychannel I would still be an extremely frigid bitch. Yes, even more so than I am now. Can you imagine... She is the queen of self depreciation. If you've watched any of her videos I can tell you right now, story of my life. Oh, and don't even get me started on her sexual innuendos. Natalie Tran, you are my hero. Personal favorites of mine; iSpy, Boys at Parties, Stop doing that thing with your face, Valentines Day.
Actually I could honestly re-watch them all. She's a hot Asian with an Australian accent. I mean if that doesn't make you want to click those links then I really don't know what brings you HERE... Because I for one am falling a little behind in the attractive department, and was not blessed with an exotic foreign accent.


OKAY, and back to studying!1 How about those French revolutions. Oh Louis XIV... you slay me. I'm not even going to touch upon Hitler, but let me tell you he was a riot.

1 comment:

  1. guess what? now i'm in love with LIGHTS. pretty please put some of her songs up on here(: she's absolutely amazing. thank you for my newfound obsession. n_n

    ReplyDelete