fish

Monday, May 9, 2011

Welcome to the batcave.

Virtual room tour commencing now. As I spend nearly all my free time in here... I thought it duly deserved it's own blog post. I never leave my room apart from eating, showering, and all other personal necessities. It's probably why I get such an enthusiastic or sarcastic response when I come down the steps. "Look who's finally out of the batcave" "WELL LOOK WHO DECIDED TO JOIN US" "Wow, it's been so long since I've seen you, I've forgotten what you look like!" Oh my parents what comedians. Surprisingly, (contrary to my school locker) my room is always kept freakishly neat. I mean I've considered OCD, but then I realized that cleaning my room just serves as another procrastination outlet. You see, I sit down to study or to start on some homework... like the paragon student I am and then I decide that I need to clear off my desk first IN ORDER TO START MY WORK. Somehow that ends up with me cleaning my entire room, and I end up starting my homework at 12:00AM. I suck.

Hopefully by the end of this summer I'll have a lot of more pictures hanging from my walls. Film is just so god damn pricey. You see those black and white pictures? THIRTY DOLLARS. EF. I love my film grain as much as the next guy, but once the price range starts to creep above twenty I'll pass. I really just need a job... You're judging me. The guitar on my bed. You are so judging me. Ha, well I'll have you know that it's purely decorative. I entered a room contest. My reasoning was that the judges would see my picture and go OH MAN, LOOK AT THIS GIRL. HER ROOM REALLY DEMONSTRATES HER WIDESPREAD FIELD OF INTERESTS. SHE'S JUST BRIMMING WITH CREATIVITY. GUITAR, PHOTOGRAPHY, AND SHIT MAN SHE'S EVEN INTO ORIGAMI. WE HAVE A WINNER.
Lol, like that's going to happen. I tried to appeal to the hipsters of Urban Outfitters okay... I guess we'll see how that goes.
My wardrobe though ridiculously overstuffed, is always bursting with color. I really should give some things away... I have no idea why I can't seem to find anything to wear in the mornings. I would say I need more clothes, but that OBVIOUSLY isn't the case. I suppose I'll just add that to my list of problems that goes along with being a teenage girl.

Shameless formspring promotion. Feel free to leave any blog suggestions, or just say hi! I don't bite...


2 comments:

  1. Your room is so pretty! Good luck with the UO contest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Guacamole. I almost had a heart attack when I saw your room. I have my pictures taped all over, origami cranes hanging from the ceiling, and my guitar is always on or next to my bed. Insane. n_n

    ReplyDelete