fish

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Spring Mix; Best You've Ever Had


Made a little spring playlist for you guys! I tried to keep it upbeat and summer-ish (well that's what I think of it anyway). Sorry I haven't been updating as frequently... School and the like's been keeping me pretty busy. It's not that I'm stressed though. Usually around this time of year I get into this "f this, f that" mentality. I come home from school, have a snack, take a nap, go on the internet... and repeat five days a week. My life. It's exciting. I don't know how many entry's I'll have time to post this week. Friday is when I have the biggest exam of my entire schooling career (so far). It's my AP history test which entails; 80 multiple choice, 2 essays, 1 dbq. The test is 3 hours. So if anyone knows where the closest bridge to my house is, you know where I'll be Thursday night.

I just realized this, but I have serious comma usage errors. Don't hate.


1. The Start of Something
2. Avalanche! Oh, Avalanche!
3. Shell Games
4. This Too Shall Pass
5. Location
6. Shape Of My Heart
7. Fluorescent Adolescent
8. So You Say
9. At Least I'm Not As Sad (As I Used To Be)
10. Girl Inform Me
11. M79
12. Something Good Can Work
13. Around Us
14. Rome
15. The Harrowing Adventures Of
16. If You Rescue Me (Chanson Des Chats)
17. Creep (cover)
18. Fitz and the Dizzy Spells


DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?1s1jk8ieh8wg28f

No comments:

Post a Comment