fish

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Reasons why I'm awake at 2:00AM writing my English paper that was assigned two weeks ago.

1. Because I'm still in hardcore chill mode from spring break.
2. Because I go on tumblr and skype.
3. Because I have no concept of time.
4. Because I underestimated the amount of work required in this assignment.
5. All I can focus on is Shakespeare's collared shirts. thatissounsignificantgetyourshittogetherleah.

He was a decent guy. Romeo and Juliet isn't that bad. Girl loves boy, boy loves girl. Girl kills self, boy kills self. You win some, you lose some. Is that even relevant right now? It's 2:00 in the morning, everything is relevant. The number of fans in my room is relevant (2). What I'm having for breakfast is relevant (nutella toast). What I'm wearing to school is relevant (nothing, f that). I just sound really bitter. Like a granny smith apple, or the powder at the bottom of a sour patch kids packet. WHY AM I SO CYNICAL AND MISERABLE. My mother's not like this. We were on a "family nature walk" yesterday and she told me that I should stop and touch all the trees because then we can become a part of nature? I don't remember. Something along those lines. I think it's just teenage angst, and school. Sorry for the lack of quality lately. Haha. Funny Leah, quality in your blog? GOOD ONE.

This always makes me happy.

Two Door Cinema Club - Eat That Up, It's Good For You from Kevin Lin on Vimeo.



I'm going to bed. Sayonara*

No comments:

Post a Comment