fish

Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Wonders of Craigslist.

If you've never checked out the personal section of craigslist, let me tell you... You're missing out on a really fun time, and depending on the type of person you are I could be meaning that in the most literal sense. Winky faces are implied, if you catch my drift. There's someone out there for everyone! For instance, we have your;

Hipsters


World of Warcraft Players


And just plain Horndogs (80% of Craigslist)



I think if I ever crafted up a personal add it would look something like this;

W4M or W4W (DOESN'T MATTER AS LONG AS YOU HAVE A FACE, AND CAN BREATH:ON YOUR OWN)

Welp for starters, I am a short Asian girl. I have black hair, and dark brown eyes. I'd like to think I have fairly straight teeth. I mean I had braces, but I didn't wear my retainer as often as I should have... I digress. I'm not going to go into too much detail with a facial description. Let's just say I have two eyes, a nose, and mouth. 5/10 at best, but appearances don't matter because my sparkling personality makes up for any physical traits I lack! loljokes. Hopefully if you started to read my personal, you didn't just stop at "I am a short Asian girl"(some of you are into that) because you'd be in for a real treat... OKAY, but it really just comes down to the fact that I like food, music, and the internet. Those seem like pretty general fields of interest so I think I could small talk my way through a dinner or something. Actually no, let's watch a movie because that doesn't require conversation and don't even try anything. Hello I am a girl from the internet~ Let's just say personal space should not be invaded, human interaction isn't my strong suit. Alright, moving on to my talents and skills. I can bake muffins and cupcakes. Oh and I make a pretty mean nutella and peanut butter sandwich, and that concludes the skill section. Hm, as for transportation I only have my bike which means we'd have to go somewhere within a 5 mile radius as I am not in the best of shape. Well I look forward to hearing from you!

xoxo leah.


As you can see I tried to make myself as appealing as possible. I contemplated submitting that but something tells me I wouldn't get any responses. Oh well, story of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment