fish

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Playground Love




Surprisingly, I had an above decent day today. I'm starting to think that I function better on three hours of sleep... I felt unusually energetic, and hyped up on life. Or maybe it finally clicked that it's the final marking period of school and that I need to kick some serious ass. Which means no more repeats of last night. I blame my accessible internet access. Yeah, I guess you could say it's pretty useless. There's no way I can reshape my study habits. Procrastination has been my mantra since day one of Preschool. I was the only kid beading my macaroni necklace on the way to school. You know I think I'll just keep on winging it. Eventually it'll end up biting me in the ass, but until then I look forward to spending more late night quality times with Word and Google. Oh and career day just confirmed my thoughts on not having any idea what to do with my life. I have vague ideas about what I'd like to be doing, but I'm going to need a salary where I don't have to charge by the hour and that doesn't take place during shady hours of the night...


No comments:

Post a Comment