fish

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wanderlust

wan·der·lust/ˈwändərˌləst/
Noun: A strong desire to travel: "a man consumed by wanderlust".

Why can't this be my life? Why can't I claim the righteous spot of "photographer" for these pictures? I would proudly showcase these images throughout my extravagantly decorated home. I would say with nonchalance "Oh yes, I do quite a bit of traveling. I've been around the world at least thirteen times, but really it's no big deal. Funny you should point that out because I'm actually off to Paris tomorrow morning! It's such a quaint place." Just call me Leah the jet setter... So before I start crying about how I'm never going to leave the realms of Pennsylvania, I leave you with pictures of possibly the most beautiful places I've ever seen. To avoid being tracked down and murdered, each image has its original credit underneath. Au revoir mon ami.

San Fransisco, California

Untitled

Anda Phedi, Nepal

Paris, France

Venice, Italy

Lake Bled, Slovenia

Chicago, Illinois


No comments:

Post a Comment