And so the countdown begins. Exactly seven days from Monday I will be in school. Exactly seven days from tonight I will be contemplating creative ways I can contract a severe imaginary disease prohibiting me from ever leaving my bedroom. I received my schedule Wednesday. You know what I love? Being the first to show up to a class and then having the pleasure of praying someone you know walks through the door. Wait... I stand corrected *praying someone you "LIKE, and can TOLERATE" walks through the door because there's honestly nothing worse than being stuck in a room full of people you despise (the story of my life).
I'm going to sound like a major asshole, but I've broken it down into the types of people I cannot stand to be in a class with
- That kid who asks numerous times to have the instructions repeated
- That kid who needs an additional five minutes to copy down what's on the board
- That "know-it-all" kid who smugly raises their hand for every question and then does a silent cheer when they get the answer right
- That kid who asks "aren't you going to check our homework" because they're the only kid that completed the assignment
- That kid who doesn't do any work during group projects
After all that angst I feel like I should make it up to you with this overly cheery and cute video. Kind of...