fish

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Popsicle Stick Humor

Cue the fireworks, and noisemakers. I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July, and for any Canadian readers... happy belated Canada Day. Now here in America, we take our country's birthday pretty seriously. It is "THE" summer holiday. What would summer be without a 4th of July barbeque, or music festival... or volleyball game? If mashed all the cliche summer activities into one day, you'd have the 4th of July.
Being the "All American girl" I am... This is what my weekend entailed;
  • Ate water-ice (cherry, mango)
  • Had a barbeque
  • Watched fireworks
  • Got sun burnt (I may or may not have a 5th degree burn on my ass) Yeah YOU try sitting down
  • Swam in the ocean
  • Played badminton
  • Walked the boardwalk
Pretty much a representative of what half of the country was doing. I am the paragon of American spirit. I'm kidding, I mean we all know where my TRUE loyalties lie. If I counted all the days I regret not being born in a European country, I think the total would come out to an even 5,475 days (15 years). I wonder if they even celebrate 4th of July in England. Probably not...
Don't ask me what I was looking at, because I honestly have no idea. I can't look directly into the camera for some reason. Is that a phobia? It should be.


Who doesn't love bad jokes? My sister and I had a good laugh at these. I guess I find ridiculously corny puns amusing, partially because their so bad. If you thought the jokes couldn't get any cheesier try looking at a Laffy Taffy wrapper...
"What's red and not there -- no tomatoes"

Try not to laugh too hard.



No comments:

Post a Comment