fish

Friday, January 13, 2012

California English


It's been ridiculously warm the past couple of days and by warm I mean 60 degrees. I'm looking at you, Global Warming. If I don't see some big fat white snowflakes grace my front lawn within the next couple of weeks, I'm packing my bags and moving to Canada. As it is 2012... I thought I'd share with you my New Years Resolutions.
1. Stick to commitments
2. Learn effective small talk
3. Get into college
4. Stop buying clothes I don't need
5. Become better at maintaining friendships
6. Get my license
7. Spend less time on the internet (threw this one in just for laughs)
8. Read more books
9. Improve self confidence
10. Do well on the SAT's

I tried to make them as achievable and realistic as possible which is why you'll notice that "EXERCISE!!", "EAT HEALTHY!!", and "BECOME A NICER PERSON!!" aren't on the list.





I'm a terrible person. Correction, I am a terrible *klutz of a person. I dropped my beautiful iPhone and now it has a huge crack in the screen. It was like a dramatic scene from a movie. Out of the corner of my eye I saw my phone slowly falling off the counter. I slid on the floor in a heroic attempt to save it, but it was too late. I suppose I'll have to go to the Apple store and have them replace the screen because I don't have it insured. I foolishly remember thinking "Insurance? BAH. I'll take such good care of my phone, I won't need that. Insurance is for clumsy a-holes who can't take proper care of a phone. I'M ABOVE THOSE PEOPLE." You know what they say about karma...


I made another playlist, which this time am quite proud of. It sounds best if you put the songs in that particular order. Whenever I hear these songs I feel motivated... to get up and actually do something (which is pretty uncharacteristic). I compiled my most bop-worthy and upbeat songs in my library so hopefully they'll have a similar effect on you. Happy bopping.

H U M M I N G B I R D



3 comments:

  1. aww your phone :(
    Your look is lovely though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi I saw your blog link from soompi :)
    I'm sorry for your iPhone :(
    and btw I really love your no.1 resolution, stick to commitments!! which means stick to the new year resolution and make them all true :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leah,

    Nice blog. We love it.

    We’ve been taking note of your style and we've come to be wonderfully addicted to it.
    We'd like to invite you as our 1st group of fashionista to join WhatIWear in a conquest to inspire the world,changing one wardrobe at a time.

    Click HERE to become a member - www.whatiwear.com
    Or check our blog at blog.whatiwear.com

    --
    Here are some members who have already joined us.
    Anastasia Siantar - brownplatform.com
    Andree Judd - avantgardien.tumblr.com
    Willabell Ong - paledivision.blogspot.com
    Marie Hamm - themavenpost.blogpost.com
    Paris & London - themadtwins.blogspot.com
    Alyssa Lau - theordinarypeoples.blogspot.com
    Nadine Drexler - whengreengrasswasyellowonpictures.com
    White Lace - whitelace.ro
    Becka Häggblom - sunshineinnorth.blogspot.com
    Michalina Z - stook-pook.blogspot.com
    Jessica C - westmountfashionista.com
    Claradevi Handriatmadja - luce-dale.com

    ReplyDelete