fish

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Paint It Golden

One of the best feelings in the world: "When you're congested as f**k and then suddenly your nostrils open up."



Never has a statement been more accurate. For the past week or so I've been terribly sick and run down. Every time I spoke I sounded like a mixture of dying farm animals and a garbage disposal. As for my looks, if I had been born thirty years earlier, been blessed with good rhythm and the ability to dance... I could have easily been an extra in Thriller. Thankfully though I have started to get better. Never underestimate the power of green tea.

During that period where I was confined to my bed... I managed to get A LOT of Pokémon time in. Before you scoff and shake your head I want to clarify that I am NOT this girl. Familiarize yourself with the meme "Idiot Nerd Girl" because that stereotype along with "Annoying Facebook Girl" are my all time pet peeves. Fortunately for me my school is full of these people, thus giving me prime opportunities to perfect my death glare.

D O W N L O A D


Eat Your Heart Out


Hailey


Dragging Your Feet In The Mud



The lack of luster is this post has been noted. I'm going to be 100% honest here when I say that I almost forgot about my previous promise. I may even put up another one this weekend to make up for this shitastic entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment