- Etude House Sun BB Creme - After trying various Asian BB creme's, I've come to the smattering conclusion that this one is my favorite. As it was originally targeted towards a more outdoor "summer" crew, the BB creme is both water proof and has SPF 50. I like that it doesn't smudge or cake throughout the day and that I don't need to apply sunscreen underneath it. The coverage is medium, and very buildable. I would not recommend this foundation to you if you have a medium to dark skin tone. For reference I'm a M.A.C NC20 and it blends fairly well for me.
- Lush Tee Tree Water - I spray this on in the morning and after I shower. It smells very minty and leaves my face feeling very fresh and clean. I have combination skin, so I'm glad that this toner doesn't dry my face out or leave any oily residue. I also think that it's helped my skin stay pretty clear. Tee Tree Oil is naturally supposed to keep your face oil free thus preventing future acne. I like that Lush uses all natural products, so they won't do any harm to your skin!
- Toly Moly Lip Tint (Cherry Pink) - One of my favorite lip products I've ever purchased, and since purchasing it has become one of my makeup staples. I like a matte lip, so stains are perfect for me. I usually just dab a little in the inner portion of my lip and blend out creating a nice "I just had a cherry popsicle" look. The lasting power is wonderful. I won't have to reapply a coat for at least 2-3 hours.
- Etude House Cookie Blusher (Sugar Macaroon) - I love Asian beauty product packaging. The color I purchased has minimal shimmer and is a nice rosy pink.
- Fresh Lip Balm - I received these as a gift from Sephora. If you're a beauty insider, they send you a travel sized sample during your birthday month. I like that it keeps my lips nice and hydrated! The lip balms have SPF 15 which is nice for the summer. I personally wouldn't purchase them because for 20$, I feel like you could just use vaseline for the same effect.
Thursday, August 9, 2012
Love Love Love
Posted by Occasionally Leah at 8:10 PM