fish

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Grandma What Big Eyes You Have (Circle Lens Review)



With Otakon approaching, I thought that in the spirit of good and accurate cosplay I should have a go at circle lenses. I ordered mine from pinkyparadise. Disclaimer: Soak your circle lenses in contact solution for at least six-seven hours before putting them into your eyes. The solution the contacts are packaged with are only meant to preserve/store them. I made the careless error of trying them on after I opened the vile. My eyes burned like @##*%*%. I showed the little girl I was babysitting the contacts, so I could gauge her reaction. Her response: "You look like a baby." Which I'm sure she meant that in the most endearing way possible. Kids, gotta love their refreshing honesty... If you're looking for lenses that will give you a cartoonish/anime look than I would suggest the ones I bought: Ifairy Super Crystal Violet, EOS Candy Pink, but I wouldn't suggest them for casual ever day use.


Ifairy Super Crystal Violet




Enlargement: ☆☆☆☆☆
Comfort: ☆☆☆
Color: ☆☆☆☆
Diameter: 15mm

EOS Candy Pink





Enlargement: ☆☆☆☆
Comfort: ☆☆☆☆☆
Color: ☆☆☆☆☆
Diameter: 14.50mm

3 comments:

  1. Those lenses are so cute!I sort of want to grab a pair of the i fairy crystals. Your outfits are awesome by the way!

    http://jackyohhhhh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute pictures.. You are looking very cute in the pics. I just love both the pair of circle lenses a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. U are looking very sweet ...............these lenses are very nice........

    Zombie Contact Lenses

    crazy lenses

    ReplyDelete